ADDITIONAL RVN REQUIRED
for an expanding team in an independent RCVS Tier 3 Veterinary Hospital in North Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for an RVN to enhance our team of nurses. You need to be enthusiastic, confident and a motivated team player.
We are a progressive and growing well equipped hospital with easy access to the Peak District and Yorkshire, with plenty of opportunities for a variety of outdoor pursuits. Clumber Park is on our doorstep.
- We aim to promote lifelong health, well being and happiness in all our patients
- 10 vets including certificate holders, with a wide range of cases seen both medically and surgically including numerous orthopaedic procedures
- Dedicated nursing team of 15 RVNs, 6 SVNs and 2 VCAs
- Supported by a Front of House team
- Average of 37 hours per week with shifts covering all aspects of veterinary nursing to include ward/theatre/appointments
- Willingness to cover night shifts an advantage – 9.30pm – 6.30am with paid inpatient bonus (currently covered)
- CPD is funded and actively encouraged
- Salary scale depending on experience starting from £18000.
For more details please contact Head Nurse Claudine at Wildbore Vetstop, Turner Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7AE email@example.com 01909 472059