Registered Veterinary Nurse Vacancy…
Additional Registered Veterinary Nurses required to join our team in an independent, RCVS, Tier 3 Veterinary Hospital in North Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for an RVN to enhance our team of nurses. You need to be enthusiastic, confident and a motivated team player.
We are a progressive and growing, well-equipped hospital with easy access to the Peak District and Yorkshire, with plenty of opportunities for a variety of outdoor pursuits. Clumber Park is on our doorstep.
- We aim to promote lifelong health, well being and happiness in all our patients
- 10 vets including certificate holders, with a wide range of cases seen both medically and surgically including numerous orthopaedic procedures
- Dedicated nursing team of 22 RVNs, 7 SVNs and 4 VCAs
- Supported by a Front of House team
- Average of 37 hours per week with shifts covering all aspects of veterinary nursing to include ward/theatre/appointments
- Willingness to cover night shifts an advantage – 9.30pm-7.30am with paid inpatient bonus (currently covered)
- CPD is funded and actively encouraged
- Salary scale depending on experience starts from £18,000