ADDITIONAL RVN REQUIRED
for an expanding team in an independent RCVS Tier 3 Veterinary Hospital in North Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for an RVN to enhance our team of nurses. You need to be enthusiastic, confident and a motivated team player.
We are a progressive and growing well equipped hospital with easy access to the Peak District and Yorkshire, with plenty of opportunities for a variety of outdoor pursuits. Clumber Park is on our doorstep.
- We aim to promote lifelong health, well being and happiness in all our patients
- 10 vets including certificate holders, with a wide range of cases seen both medically and surgically including numerous orthopaedic procedures
- Dedicated nursing team of 15 RVNs, 6 SVNs and 2 VCAs
- Supported by a Front of House team
- Average of 37 hours per week with shifts covering all aspects of veterinary nursing to include ward/theatre/appointments
- Willingness to cover night shifts an advantage – 9.30pm – 6.30am with paid inpatient bonus (currently covered)
- CPD is funded and actively encouraged
- Salary scale depending on experience starting from £18000
VETRINARY CARE ASSISTANT REQUIRED
There is an opportunity for the right person to join our 24-hour Veterinary Hospital as a Veterinary Care Assistant and enhance our expanding nursing team
The main duties include maintaining hygiene standards and assisting the nurses and vets in delivering an excellent level of care to our patients
The position is based on a 40-hour week
This position involves the completion of an Intermediate Apprenticeship, Level 2 in Veterinary Care and is on-line through the College of Animal Welfare If this is for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form
For more details on either position please contact Head Nurse Claudine at Wildbore Vetstop, Turner Road, Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7AE email@example.com 01909 472059