Our core values are what make us unique as the only independent 24 hour veterinary hospital in Worksop.
As a team, we strive for:
- Compassion – for both the pets in our care and their human companions
- Understanding – people, pets and their relationships are all unique, we aim to give advice and recommend treatments with this in mind.
- Caring for the whole patient – we believe that the emotional and psychological wellbeing of animals is every bit as important as their physical health.
- Excellence – we aim to constantly improve our methods to promote the most rapid return to health with the maximum comfort and minimum disturbance to the pets in our care.
- Vision– we endeavour to inspire future generations of veterinary professionals and pet owners to continue to improve the lives of animals.