Monthly Direct Debit scheme to give your pet the BEST preventative healthcare
Here at Wildbore Vetstop we have designed our Vetstop Important Pet Club so that you as a pet owner can ensure your pets receive the very best quality preventative treatments all through a simple monthly direct debit.
The VIP club provides your pet with:
- Annual Health Check and Booster
- Six month Health Check with a Vet or Vet Nurse
- Flea treatment (sufficient for 12 months)
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- 10% discount on:
- Long-Term medication (after 4 months of treatment)
- Shop Items (excluding food and gift vouchers)
- Dental work
- In-house blood tests
- Additional Vaccinations (e.g. Kennel Cough/Rabies)
- PETS Passport Scheme
- Additional parasite control
- 5% discount on all pet food
- Additional Benefits:
- Nurse Clinics including unlimited nail clippings and anal gland expressions
|Small Dog||up to 10kg||£13.50 per month|
|Medium Dog||10.1 – 20kg||£15.50 per month|
|Large Dog||20.1 – 40kg||£18.50 per month|
|Giant Dog||Over 40kg||£29.50 per month|
|Cat||£14.50 per month|
|Rabbit||£5.75 per month|
How to join?
You can pop into the practice and speak to one of our team about joining the healthy pet club, alternatively please call the Simplyhealth team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone. You will also need your banking details available.
Alternatively, you can click on the link below to join the VIP Pet Health Plan. Signing up online is the convenient way to set up your health plan direct debit. Should you wish to collect any products ahead of your first direct debit being successfully taken, you may be required to pay your first months payment upfront in practice, a member of the team will take care of this when you come in.