Facilities for you and your family
As your local, independent veterinary practice, we never forget that a trip to the vets sometimes involves the whole family. With this in mind, we provide customer facilities to keep everyone as comfortable as possible.
We care about you, as well as your pets, that’s why customer facilities at Wildbore Vetstop in Worksop include:
- A spacious waiting room with leaflets on pet healthcare advice.
- Spotless customer toilets.
- Consulting rooms with ample space for you and your family, as well as pets of all sizes.
- Onsite pet shop stocked with a variety of pet accessories, special diets, treats, and toys.
- And of course, our helpful team
Advice & help from Wildbore Vetstop’s nursing team
You’re always welcome to book an appointment with our nursing team for an informal chat about the free nurse clinics they offer, or any health concerns you have about your pet. Our friendly nurses will be happy to help you and if your pet needs to see a vet, they can arrange this too.
At Wildbore Vetstop, we believe in giving our clients the knowledge and resources they need to give their pets a happy and healthy life. That’s why we update our pet news & advice every month with healthcare advice, seasonal and local tips, and ideas for pet enrichment.