End of life care & pet cremation services in Worksop
We’re here to support you and your pet with our compassionate End of Life care services. Our veterinary and reception teams many being pet owners themselves, understand how important pets are to their human companions.
When it’s time to say goodbye to your pet
- Seeing the decline of your long-standing companion is always hard and the decision to have them put to sleep may be one of the most difficult choices you have to make. It may have become obvious to you that your pet’s life is drawing to a close, or they may be suffering due to injury or illness, and their quality of life is poor.
- We would all prefer for our pets to pass away naturally in their sleep, however, often we have to intervene to make this life-ending decision on their behalf, which is the kindest thing you can do for your pet if they are suffering.
- You will most likely have a lot of questions, such as how will you know when the time is right, what will happen during the procedure, should you stay with your pet, and what happens afterward. At Wildbore Vetstop, your pet will always be treated with the care and dignity they deserve. We are also there to support you, so please don’t hesitate to give us a call and we can answer your questions.
Wildbore Vets’ End of Life Services:
- We can help you understand the disease and injury process and what your pet is experiencing.
- We can help your pet by managing their symptoms through palliative care.
- We can advise you on when is the right time to say goodbye and what will happen.
- We can talk you through the options available to you, such as pet cremation or home burial.
- We can put your pet peacefully to sleep, either in your arms if you wish, or supported by one of our team.
- We use a trusted pet cremation service, with the choice of an individual or a communal pet cremation. They too will treat your pet with the utmost dignity and care.
If you have any concerns about your ageing companion or a sudden change in your pet’s health, call us for advice on 01909 472059.