Expert surgical care for pets in Worksop
Sometimes, surgical treatment is required to improve the health and wellbeing of your pets. Our highly skilled veterinary surgeons have experience performing a variety of surgical treatments and procedures.
The surgical care we undertake at Wildbore Vetstop in Worksop includes:
- Routine procedures like neutering and lump removal
- Dental treatments
- Orthopaedic procedures for cruciate ligament repairs, fracture repair, and other musculoskeletal issues
- Corrective surgery for conditions like entropion
- Emergency surgical intervention as the result of an acute injury or illness
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Emergency caesareans
Fully equipped for surgery
Wildbore’s vets and nurses also have access to the broadest range of facilities, including state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, sterile operating theatres, and ICU facilities with intensive fluid therapy equipment. We’ve invested heavily in our facilities to ensure your pet receives the best care, such as our CT Scanner, which aids us in the speedy diagnosis of many health conditions.
The 24-hour cover service provided at our veterinary hospital in Worksop means that your pet will be closely monitored throughout their stay with us. Our caring team will administer medication as required and keep your pet as comfortable as possible as they recover.