Wildbore Vetstop is an RCVS accredited veterinary hospital in Worksop providing 24-hour inpatient care. We’re also a friendly bunch of highly skilled professionals, who put the health and wellbeing of your pets first – meet our team.
Our comprehensive range of services and facilities attract clients from the local area, who are looking for a vet they can trust. Have you heard about our Pet Health for Life plan that saves you money and gives your pet the best preventative healthcare available?
Read more about our First Steps Puppy and Kitten Packs that help to get your little bundle of fur off to the very best start.
Reasons to choose Wildbore Vetstop in Worksop
Our core values are extremely important to us. As a team, we strive for:
- Compassion – for both the pets in our care and their human companions.
- Understanding – people, pets, and their relationships are all unique; we aim to give advice and recommend treatments with this in mind.
- Caring for the whole patient – we believe that the emotional and psychological wellbeing of animals is every bit as important as their physical health.
- Excellence – we aim to constantly improve our methods to promote the most rapid return to health, with the maximum comfort and minimum disturbance to the pets in our care.
- Vision – we endeavour to inspire future generations of veterinary professionals and pet owners to continue to improve the lives of animals.
What our clients say about us
- We wouldn’t go anywhere else
My beautiful black cat, was was admitted for tests and spent 3 days at the vets. I was, at all times kept informed of how she was, the progress she was making and investigations and treatment she required. At all times we under no pressure to make decisions and we were treated with respect. Our cat was discharged and luckily she is well again and going about her daily life as usual. Thank you all at Practice for everything you have done. We have taken our pets to Wildbores for approximately 40 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you.
- Saved our dog’s life
Fully attentive, polite and efficient. Took Luna in after becoming very lethargic. After blood tests and a nights treatment she was found to be diabetic. Thanks for saving our dog's life.
- Caring staff at Wildbore Vets
The most professional and caring staff you could wish for, so pleased we found them, and are truly grateful for all their support.
- Everyone cares so much
Wildbore Vets have done everything they can for me and my cats, even though I wasn't registered with them. Everyone cares so much and updates you as much as they can.
- I really appreciate all the help and support
We use wildbores for the quality of service they deliver. Our dog started sneezing before christmas and after a visit to wildbores he was promptly booked jn for investigation. After x-rays and rhinoscopy a nasal blockage was suspected. Alongside supportive treatment he was referred to a larger specialist practice for further investigation and a ct scan. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with an aggressive nasal tumour and after much support and discussion we decided on the best course of treatment (which was mostly support). When we finally came to the point where we had to let him go we received no end of empathy and he drifted off peacefully and happily. I really appreciate all the help and support we had from a very caring vets.