Repeat prescription service
If your pet is on long-term medication we will work with you to obtain the required treatments in the most economical way we can.
If you require a repeat prescription please remember;
- It is a legal requirement that animals on long-term prescription medications remain under our care, so you and your pet must be registered with us.
- We must have physically examined your pet within the last 6 months.
- Some medications will require more frequent consultations or blood tests. We will tell you if this is the case for your pet.
- Written prescriptions are available – we charge a fee for this service.
- You must be over 18 years old to collect prescription medication from Wildbore Vetstop in Worksop.
- Please call our prescription line on 01909 472059 – option 2, or order your next prescription online.
- We need a minimum of 72 hours notice to process your request.
We are happy to accept requests for repeat prescriptions of medicines, but please be aware we cannot offer this repeat prescription medicine service if your pet has not been examined by a vet in the last 6 months. If your pet has not seen a vet for more than 6 months it will be necessary to arrange a further appointment prior to ordering further prescriptions for medicines.