Wildbore Vetstop VIP Club
Monthly Direct Debit scheme to give your pet the BEST preventative healthcare
Here at Wildbore Vetstop in Worksop, we have designed our VIP ‘Vetstop Important Pet’ Club so that you as a pet owner can ensure your pets receive the very best quality preventative treatments all year round, with a simple monthly direct debit. Take a look at our VIP Dog, Cat, and Rabbit benefits below.
When it comes to the health and wellbeing of your pet, preventative healthcare is key in protecting them against harmful and even life-threatening parasites and diseases. Learn more about preventative healthcare at Wildbore Vetstop.
Talk to us about our VIP Club.
Our VIP Club provides your pet with:
- Annual health check and booster vaccination
- Six-month health check with a Vet or Vet Nurse
- Flea treatment (sufficient for 12 months)
- Worming treatment (sufficient for 12 months)
PLUS, 10% discount on:
- Long-term medication (after 4 months of treatment)
- Shop items (excluding food and gift vouchers)
- Dental work
- In-house blood tests
- Additional vaccinations (e.g. Kennel Cough/Rabies)
- PETS Passport Scheme
- Additional parasite control
- 5% discount on all pet food
Nurse appointments plus unlimited nail clippings and anal gland expressions.
Easy monthly payments:
– Small Dog up to 10kg: £13.50 per month
– Medium Dog 10.1 – 20kg: £15.50 per month
– Large Dog 20.1 – 40kg: £18.50 per month
– Giant Dog Over 40kg: £29.50 per month
– Cat: £14.50 per month
– Rabbit: £5.75 per month
How to join our VIP Club
You can pop into the practice and speak to one of our team about joining our VIP healthcare scheme. You will need your banking details to hand.
Should you wish to collect any products ahead of your first direct debit payment being successfully taken, you will be required to pay your first month’s payment upfront at the practice. The remaining payments will then be taken by direct debit. A member of the team will help you with this when you come in.